Reporting problems or faults

Haverhill Town Council is responsible for some local services to residents and businesses in the town however the vast majority of services are managed by other councils or entities. Please use the guidance below to ascertain which council or authority is responsible for the problem you wish to report. If you cannot find the answer here then please contact us and we will be able to direct you to the correct provider.

road and pavement defects such as potholes, road signs, and lining.
street lighting defects such as no light showing between sunset & midnight and 5.30am and sunrise.
a missed wheelie bin collection.
a problem with street cleaning.
a problem with a council owned tree.